Vallentine Occupational Health is currently looking for an experienced and confident occupational therapist to join our specialised practice located in beautiful Port Macquarie, NSW. The role is currently a part-time position, with the potential to be full time for the right person. We are looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated colleague, who wants to push their professional boundaries to achieve great results for our families.
Our team prides itself on providing a comprehensive and wholistic approach, rejecting the ‘one size fits all’ philosophy. Our therapeutic models include DIR/Floortime, vestibular-visual-auditory maturation, primitive reflex integration, emotional regulation, sensory modulation, play and attachment.
Our practice has two therapy spaces uniquely designed to be sensory-friendly and to emulate a happy family environment. We are located 5 minutes from the beach in a leafy residential area. We value and understand the importance of work life balance to ensure the wellbeing of our employees and their families.
- Remuneration according to the Health Professionals and Support Services Award rate depending on experience
- Flex Time
- Professional Indemnity Insurance paid
- Set your own appointments and your own calendar
- Work life balance
- We highly value and will support participation in regular continuing education
- Travel Allowance
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years paediatric experience
- AHPRA registration/Member of OT Australia
- Working knowledge about child development and understanding of children’s occupations
- Working knowledge of paediatric conditions such as Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, Attachment and Sensory disorders etc.
- Clinical experience of enabling children’s participation at home, school, and community
- Some experience in delivering assessments
- Excellent time management skills
- Own car for home and school visits
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written
- Current Working With Children Check and Police Check
Please feel free to give us a call on 0408 928 235 to discuss this exciting opportunity for change.
For applications, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
0408 928 235
12 Mimosa Dr,
Port Macquarie NSW 2444